Skip to main content

HALLOWEEN FUN!

I am always thinking ahead so that you can give your doll the privilege and excitement that comes from dressing up! This week I have been feverishly working on my Cabbage Patch Halloween Collection. Handmade Halloween Costumes are the best! As many of you are getting ready for Back-To-School, August, Adorabledolldesigns will be bringing a new 2018 Halloween Collection-----so many exciting outfits---will be listed in the next few days. Note***The closeups of the fabrics best reflect the actual color of the prints.


My first inspiration was this smiling Jack-O-Lantern fabric.


I had just enough of this darling fabric to make three outfits plus use the rest to mix and match with my other cute prints for the skirts shown later on.


Trick or Treat!


This can be worn as a cute pj or romper. The hood adds a lot of fun! I picture this little guy holding a little bag or Halloween bucket.

Smiling Jack-O-Lantern Skirt Outfit


The back of this features a Jack-O-Lantern band across her bottom.



Smiling Jack-O-Lantern Pants Set


Celebrate the Fall Seasons with this pants outfit. The cotton knit t-shirt has a coodinating band on the dolls tummy.

The next fabric featured is the tiny Jack-O-Lantern print. I still have a little bit of this left for another project.



Tiny Jack-O-Lantern Print Pants Set


Kick off the season in these Jack-O-Lantern pants that has been matched with a raglan style polar fleece sweatshirt.

The next print featured is my lime green and black spooky black cat cotton. This is the last of this special print.




Black Cat '3 In One'
Worn with the skirt alone.
Worn with the pants alone.

Spook-tacular outfit can be worn three ways. The pants are black cotton. The skirt features the cat fabric mixed with darling black and white polka dots. Add the blouse... and you have a THREE in one. The color is brighter then shown in the pictures on the dolls.

The last fabric featured is a black Halloween owl print cotton. I still have a little more of this to make into something special for your doll.




Owls in Masks ^^^ Dress & Headband


Bring the spirit of the season home with these fun loving owls. The dress is a wonderful mix of green, purple, orange, and owl print. Add more festive flair with the addition of the headband.



MIX AND MATCH!

A haunting mix of prints will add fun and encourage creativity.

Owl print pants. It is paired with a black raglan t-shirt.


Combination of Jack O, 2 Owl prints, Polka Dots, & Witches. It is paired with a black peasant style t-shirt.




Combine two Owls, Polka Dots, & Candy Corn and what do you get? It is paired with a black and PURPLE
t-shirt. The color is reading 'blue' to me in the photo but it is actually the rich purple above.





Can you take more fun? The skirts can be worn multiple directions for a unique look each wear.



I hope your Halloween brings you as much fun as I had making these!

A blast from the past...

Through the years I have made many Halloween costumes. 

First my daughter wore it. 3 years later, it was worn again by my son.





I am still looking for the Pocahontas and Belle Costume pictures.


I guess I get to re-live my childhood by making them for dolls and dressing them up.









I hope to have the new ones listed by Saturday.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect gifts for Valentine's Day or Birthday's!

 Let your doll have a Happy Valentine's Day in my selection of outfits. Every year when Christmas has ended, I pull out all my heart fabrics. This is what I came up with so far for 2022. Do you feel that happy connection when you see hearts? I do! Hope you enjoyed seeing my collection! Now you know what I have been up to the past 21 days! adorabledolldesigns on Etsy All things heart. There are 49 items listed at the time of this blog. All things HEART Lynnette adorabledolldesigns

Introducing Hope & Holden

3 Years ago, when I was dreaming about new patterns, I started realizing that I had fallen in love with doll clothes that were hooded.  My flannel Pajamas were one of my top sellers so I decided that I needed to draft a hooded pj pattern for the Bitty Baby Dolls.  My first ones had with ears but they take 50 percent longer to make so my buyers didn't want to pay that much extra for the work that was involved. There are a few of these marked down in my stores because I am not currently making Bitty Baby Clothes. I also have an Owl one for CP on Amazon that has been marked down. Without the ears ***Still cute but not as high of a price point. In March of last year, I said, "Cabbage Patch, why not?" So I drafted patterns for the 16 inch dolls.  Soon, 14 inch and preemie sizes were made. The hoods are larger on the preemie but I can specially make a smaller hood if one was wanted because I made a pattern for that too.  Last month, I realized that I

Fall Favorites

As it is still warm here in Illinois during the day but starts out cool and gets cool again in the evening, I start to pull out my fall clothes. For my dolls, I start pulling out all my brown fabrics and dream up the new styles that I would make out of them. Fall Diapers Polar Fleece diapers- a must for fall! Gentle Gray Dress I thought this fabric was perfect for an a-line dress and headband! Perfect for gray weather anywhere! Acorn Pants set! We went to Cuyahoga National Park this weekend and saw lots of acorns. KHAKI PANTS! You can always count on Khaki pants and shorts to get you started with your fall wardrobe! Pants are everywhere this fall! Soccer Hooded Pajamas These remind me of my son playing soccer and all the chilly games we sat at. Overalls! It is always right to wear what you want. These are made out of cozy polar fleece fabric. Dress & Bonnet This little cutie is perfect for the warmer fall days. You can layer with a t-shirt or blouse underneath. JUMPER SET Two tone